TRAVERSE CITY MICHIGAN – FULL TIME
Who are we?
CooLED has been steadily growing since 2010. We are rooted in construction experience and entrepreneurial spirit, hard work, and a belief that we will overcome all obstacles to deliver a high quality LED lighting conversion. We source our products direct from the manufacturer which means there’s no middleman, resulting in very competitive prices. We control the delivery time, and we control our destiny for the most part.
Our LED conversions save our clients’ money from day one. It reduces the carbon footprint and improves the lighting in their businesses. Currently, we’re looking for some new talent to add to our team of individuals – you could be the one we are looking for.
What are we looking for:
Talented, dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated people who genuinely care about what they do. The CooLED team has an excited group of folks with positive attitudes looking to assist customers with sales and product information. A good sense of humor, creative mindset and passion for customer service are needed.
We are in need of one new Project Manager at the moment. Project Managers basically run the business in the field. They act as a liaison between our sales group, the customer, our subcontractors, warehousing, and shipping. You’ll also manage project paperwork. It’s a big job, so you must be incredibly organized, efficient & patient. You definitely need to be an excellent communicator and have at least average computer abilities.
Once you have gained the necessary product and industry knowledge and have proven to be a successful and valuable member of our team, opportunities for advancement will be available if you’d like to move up.
Essential Job Functions:
- Construction Project Management
- Project Scheduling
- Execute Purchase Orders
- Liaison between client representatives, warehousing, management and accounting
- Assisting in subcontractor interviews, selection and oversight
- Balancing best client outcomes while maintaining the interest of the business
- Be the best service provider for our client
- Provide an excellent experience for our existing client to help us find the next customer
- Because CooLED is committed to Continuous Improvement initiatives, your participation in this effort is a must
What you need:
- Construction Project Management Experience
- A Basic understanding of project scheduling
- Experience in a client/customer service industry highly preferred
- We value work life balance, but sometimes our client’s needs may require you to be available outside of typical office hours
- Ability to make effective business decisions
- Ability to quickly learn the LED products we have available
- Ability to utilize our estimating program
- Ability to utilize our ACT / CRM program
- Flexibility to change and grow with a process that is always evolving (i.e. new systems and software)
- To care about the work and your team (We need someone who cares about getting the customer what they need when they need it, because you want to, not because you have to)
What we’ll give you:
- Opportunity – you won’t do busy work; you’ll have a significant impact, contributing directly to operational success and expansion.
- A flexible work schedule. Work/life balance is important to us, and we encourage you to be active outside the office! However, flexibility also means being available for extended hours when needed
- A job that will make all your friends jealous
- A compensation package commensurate with your skill, knowledge and ability.
We began as a start-up company with a management team that has done other startups and grown these companies to be substantial in their various fields. We are committed to the continued growth and success of this company by bringing on quality personnel.
We offer a dynamic work environment, great leadership and all the help you could ever ask for. We want people ready to jump in the deep end and help us continue to gain market share from our competitors, and become an even better turn-key vendor for our clients.
Interested? Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CooLED, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local laws.