February 20, 2017
LEAD ELECTRICIAN / PROJECT MANAGER – TRAVERSE CITY MICHIGAN – FULL TIME
Who we are:
CooLED has been steadily growing since 2010. We are rooted in construction experience and entrepreneurial spirit, hard work, and a belief that we will overcome all obstacles to deliver a high quality LED lighting conversion. We source our products direct from the manufacturer which means there’s no middleman, resulting in very competitive prices. We control the delivery time, and we control our destiny for the most part.
Our LED conversions save our clients’ money from day one. It reduces the carbon footprint and improves the lighting in their businesses. Currently, we’re looking for some new talent to add to our team of individuals – you could be the one we are looking for.
What we are looking for:
Talented, dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated people who genuinely care about what they do. The CooLED team has an excited group of folks with positive attitudes looking to assist customers with sales and product information. A good sense of humor, creative mindset and passion for customer service are needed. At the moment, we are in need of one new Electrical installer.
This lead Electrician position will basically run the LED conversion installations in the field. They act as a liaison between the customer and our office. You’ll get direction and scheduling from the office administration. You’ll need a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to think outside the box to problem solve some situations. We’ll expect you to be courteous, flexible and tidy in your work. You’ll be a valuable member of a growing team of professionals.
It’s a big job, so you must be incredibly organized, efficient, patient and you do need to be an excellent communicator and have at least average computer abilities. Once you have gained the necessary product and industry knowledge and have proven to be a successful and valuable member of our team, opportunities for advancement will be available if you’d like to move up.
Essential Job Functions:
- Electrical Experience Essential
- Construction Experience
- Trouble Shooter
- Liaison between client representatives, warehousing, management and accounting
- Oversee installation of LEDs on our projects
- Manage others in installation
- Be the best service provider for our client
- Provide an excellent experience for our existing client to help us find the next customer
- Master Electrican License helpful but not required
- CooLED is committed to Continuous Improvement initiatives, your participation is a must
What you need:
- Basic Construction Experience
- An excellent understanding of electrical systems
- Experience in a client/customer service industry is highly preferred
- We value work life balance, but sometimes our clients and internal partner needs may require you to be available outside of typical office hours
- Ability to make effective business decisions
- Ability to quickly learn the LED products we have available
- Ability to utilize our estimating program
- Flexibility to change and grow with a process that is always evolving i.e. new systems and software
- To care about the work and your team (We need someone who cares about getting the customer what they need when they need it, because you want to, not because you have to.
What we’ll give you:
- Opportunity – you won’t do busy work; you’ll have a palpable impact, contributing directly to operational success and expansion
- A flexible work schedule. Work/life balance is important to us, and we encourage you to be active outside the office! However, flexibility also means being available for extended hours when needed
- A job that will make all your friends jealous
- A compensation package commensurate with your skill, knowledge and ability. This is early stage you will have an opportunity to move up the ladder
We began as a start-up company with a management team that has done other startups and grown these companies to be substantial in their various fields. We are committed to the continued growth and success of this company by bringing on quality personnel.
We offer a dynamic work environment, great leadership and all the help you could ever ask for. We want people ready to jump in the deep end and help us continue to gain market share from our competitors, and become an even better turn-key vendor for our clients.
CooLED, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local